HP TouchPad Tablet in India – webOS, Dual-Core Processors, HP Synergy
HP TouchPad launched recently in Indian markets. HP TouchPad is a tablet device with dual-core processors, external ports, and modern-day mobile operating systems. It has a micro-USB port and a front facing single camera of 1.3 Megapixels.
HP TouchPad has a 9.7″ XGA multitouch capacitive screen with 1024*768 resolution. You can zoom into maps, photos or Web pages by putting two fingers on the glass and spreading or pinching them. The screen image rotates when you turn the tablet 90 degrees.
With the HP Synergy feature, you simply have to sign in to your Facebook, Google, Microsoft Exchange, LinkedIn and Yahoo! accounts and your contacts, calendar and email automatically populate your TouchPad.
Designed to be used alone or as a digital companion to your webOS phone, TouchPad connects you and your devices through the elegant webOS experience. Never miss an important call or SMS message – they can be answered and viewed right on your TouchPad. Plus, HP’s exclusive new touch-to-share feature will let you simply touch an enabled webOS phone to your TouchPad to share web URLs.
With its virtual keyboard, instant-on access, support for Adobe Flash Player 10.1 beta in the browser and access to thousands of webOS applications, HP TouchPad works the way you do and is designed not just for fun but for mobile productivity. It’s ideal for anyone who wants the benefits of the amazing webOS platform on a much bigger scale.
The availability and pricing of this tablet in India to be announced later.
- HP gloss black finish
- Dimensions: 240*190*13.7 MM
- Color: Black
- Keyboard: Virtual Keyboard
- Weight: 740 Grams Approx.
- 16GB or 32GB
Wireless and Cellular Support
- Dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n with WPA, WPA2, WEP, 802.1X authentication
Integrated wireless LAN + Bluetooth combo
- Bluetooth wireless technology 2.1 + EDR with A2DP Stereo Bluetooth support
- Size: 9.7″ diagonal
- LED backlit multi-touch display (capacitive)
- Resolution: XGA (1024*768 Pixels)
- 18-bit color depth
- Viewing angle: IPS wide viewing-angle technology
- Auto rotate (selectable)
- Multi-touch glass display with a special coating for easier cleaning and abrasion resistance
- 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon dual-core APQ8060 processor
- Front-facing 1.3 MP camera and digital microphone for live video calling.
Power and Battery
- 6300 mAh (typical) lithium-polymer battery
- Charging options are HP TouchPad A/C charger plus microUSB cable, and HP Touchstone wireless charging optional.
- Charger/microUSB connector with USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- 3.5 MM stereo headset/headphone/microphone jack
- Light sensor
- compass (magnetometer)
- Internal stereo speakers and Beats Audio
- integrated microphone
- 3.5 MM stereo headphone
- microphone jack
- Audio formats: DRM-free MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, AMR, QCELP, WAV
TV and Video
- Qualcomm Adreno 220 core
- Video formats: MPEG-4, H.263, H.264
Mail Attachment Support
- Microsoft Exchange email with Microsoft Direct Push Technology POP3/IMAP (Yahoo! Mail, Gmail, AOL, Hotmail, etc.)
- Integrated IM, SMS, and MMS
- Temperature: Operating: 32°- 104°F (0°- 40°C), Non-operating: 14°- 149°F (-10°- 65°C)
- Relative Humidity: Operating: 10% to 90%, non-condensing, Non-operating: 5% to 95%, 101.6° F (38.7°C) maximum wet bulb temperature
- Altitude (unpressurized): Operating: 0 to 5,000 ft (0 to 1,524 m), Non-operating: 0 to 40,000 ft (0 to 12,192 m)
In the Box
- HP TouchPad
- Cleaning cloth
- HP Touchpad AC charger
- MicroUSB cable
- Getting Started guide
- Navigation guide
- Not customer accessible or upgradeable
Support and Warranty
- HP webOS Butler Service
- 90-day toll-free setup assistance.
- 90-day Toll-Free Limited Software Support
- 24×7 Free On-device, and Desktop Chat Support.
- 1-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
- HP Touchstone Charging Dock (sold separately)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org