HaoZip Compression – Free File Compression Tool
HaoZip Compression is a free file compression tool. It supports number of compression formats. When it comes to decompressing files, you can work with Zip, Rar, Tar, Jar, Uue, Iso, 7z and many, many more, but when it comes to creating archives of your own you are limited to Zip, Tar and 7z formats. For each format you can choose the level of compression that should be used, opt to split into several files, create a self-extracting archive, and much more, including password protection.
In practice you can expect to achieve impressive compression rates while benefiting from decent performance and the fact that literally dozens of file formats are supported means that you are unlikely to encounter a file that you are unable to decompress. If the look of the app does not appeal, you have the option of using skins and adjusting colors to better suit your tastes.
As well as making it possible to compress and decompress files, the program also includes a number of other useful integrated tools. This includes a batch rename and replacement utility, and MD5 Checksum utility, malware detection and an image converter.
- Full support 7Z/ZIP/TAR files compression and decompression, and can create sub-volume compressed files, self-extracting files, also supports the encryption of the compressed file.
- Supports RAR, ISO, UDF, ISZ, ACE, UUE, CAB, BZIP2, ARJ, JAR, LZH, RPM, Z, LZMA, NSIS, CHM, DMG, HFS, WIM, DEB, MSI, CPIO, XAR and other formats unzip the file, while supporting a variety of self-extracting file to decompress.
- The perfect support for the mouse drag and drop operations and Windows right-click menu, property sheet shell extensions
- To support internal image viewer, a picture inside the compressed file directly without extracting image preview
- Support custom skin, you can customize your favorite software icon
- Support multi-threading technology, effective use of multi-core CPU, improve the speed of compression and decompression
Email : email@example.com