Free Facebook Access on Reliance RWorld for Java Mobile Phones
Facebook for feature phones is an application that allows Reliance 3G/GSM customers to access Facebook without incurring any data charges. However, any links or information that links to 3rd party content or outside the Facebook App will incur standard data charges.
The Facebook for Feature Phones have most of the main Facebook features, including news feed, status update, profile view, photo view, wall display, messages functions, friend search and invitation, etc along with synchronizing your local address book contacts with your Facebook friends.
Zero Rated access to Facebook: The Facebook App for feature phones allows free usage of Facebook through a downloadable client. The app is exclusively available for Reliance users to access Facebook without incurring any data charges.
Facebook at your fingertips: With the Facebook app for feature phones, enjoy all your popular Facebook activities and get a “smartphone” like experience without having to upgrade to a new phone.
[advtConstant connection with your social life : Get news feeds, status updates, profile view, photos view, wall display, message functions, friend search and invitation. You can also synchronize your local address book contacts with your FB friends, and use the FB login to third party services within the app such as news, games, sports, weather.
Access to 3rd party sites: Facebook App for feature phones will also include access to third party content (news, weather, sports, Snaptu, etc.), which will be chargeable as per mobile internet tariffs. The Facebook App has technology to compress and send photos to the phone to ensure that data usage is kept to a minimum while accessing these 3rd party sites.
How do I get Facebook App?
- Facebook App for feature phones can be downloaded from RWorld > Web > Facebook. Rworld can be accessed on the phone at http://wap.rworld.co.in
For Settings click here
- You need to have a Facebook account to use this app. If you don’t have an account, you can open one using the link on the login screen of the app.
- Available for Reliance 3G/GSM prepaid and postpaid subscribers only.
- The app can also be accessed on the phoneat the following URL - http://m.fb.snaptu.com/f
- Client download and usage FREE during the promotional period (March 23rd to June 20th 2011).
- The Facebook App for feature phones will also include access to 3rd party content or apps (news, weather, sports, Snaptu, etc.) which will be charged as per mobile Internet tariffs.
List of compatible phones
Facebook for feature phones works on virtually every J2ME ‘Java’ phone, commonly known as ‘feature phones‘.
Currently, the Facebook App for feature phones is not compatible with Android, iPhone devices and RIM’s Blackberry devices.
Email : email@example.com