Four Indians Among Forbes’ Top 10 Super-Rich, Total 53 Billionaires in India
According to Forbes’ Annual List of Billionaires, Warren Buffett, an American investor and businessman has overtaken Bill Gates as well as Mexican Tycoon Carlos Slim Helu to become the world’s richest person. Other Indians in the ltop 10 are Lakshmi Mittal, Mukesh Ambani, Anil Ambani and K P Singh.
- Warren Buffett $62 bn (US – Berkshire Hathaway)
- Carlos Slim $60 bn (Mexico – Telecom)
- Bill Gates $58 bn (US – Microsoft)
- Lakshmi Mittal $45 bn (India – Steel)
- Mukesh Ambani $43 bn (India – Petrochemicals)
- Anil Ambani $42 bn (India – Diversified)
- Ingvar Kamprad $31 bn (Sweden – IKEA)
- K.P. Singh $30 bn (India – Real Estate)
- Oleg Deripaska $28 bn (Russia – Aluminum)
- Karl Albrecht $27 bn (Germany – Aldi supermarkets)
There are 469 billionaires from the US, 87 from Russia and India at the third place with 53 billionaires, China has 42, Hong Kong has 26 and total of 1125 billionaires in the world!
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org