FedNet – Federal Bank Internet Banking Website
FedNet, the premium Internet Banking facility from Federal Bank, comes to you free, at the same time with lots of user conveniences and tight security features. A customer who wishes to access his/her accounts through Internet has to register by submitting the FedNet application Download it at the branch where he/she is having the account.
If the account is maintained by more than one person (irrespective of the various modes of operations like, Joint / Either or Survivor etc), mandate in favor of the user (operator) in the specified form also should be submitted along with the application.
There are separate mandate forms Download it for individual accounts and Partnership/Trust/Company etc accounts. Mandate form should be signed by all the account holders/signatories. In case accounts in more than one branch are to be linked, customer can submit the FedNet application to any one of these branches.
FedNet has the inbuilt facility to provide different types of access to customers.
- View the Account
- Do online transactions
Normally transaction facility will be activated only if specifically requested by the account holder. Account View means that the customer will only be able to view his account details. He will not be able to do any transfer of funds or any other transaction.
Type of Accounts
- All deposit accounts (Resident or Non-Resident) and loan accounts can be registered for FedNet facility.
- In the case of Partnerships accounts or companies/Institutions account if Partnership Deed or Memorandum/Articles of Association specifies that operation of the account shall be with the signature of two or more persons jointly, FedNet facility cannot be provided in the account.
- Accounts in which minors are involved are also not eligible for FedNet Registration.
Processing of application
Once the registration is completed at the respective branches, PIN mailer containing user id and passwords will be sent to the account holder by post. An email intimation also will be sent to the account holder to the email address given in the application, intimating the despatch of PIN mailer.
Activation of facilities
Customer can enable the Fund Transfer facility either through FedNet itself via Soft activation or by sending the signed acknowledgement portion of the PIN mailer back. The acknowledgement should be signed by the applicant himself and the signature should match with that in the application. For accounts which are not operated singly, the acknowledgement should be signed by the mandate holder.
FedNet, the internet banking from Federal Bank, provides you a wide range of conveniences
- [advt]You can transfer funds between your accounts
- Transferring funds to accounts of others with Federal Bank is possible.
- Loan repayments can be made on due dates / you can diarise them
- Pay your recurring deposit installments sitting at home
- Transfer funds to accounts with other banks
Pay your Bills
- Pay your bills online and save time
- Do not forget your Insurance Premium, pay online
- Remit the school fees of your children any time, from any where
- Pay your Income tax, Service tax and Excise tax online
Manage your accounts
- Get account summary
- Check Account details
- View mini statement
- Download SAP compatible statement of accounts
- Enquire on clearing instruments
- Know the lien details of your operative accounts
- Know interest rates on deposits and loans
- View Loan schedule, disbursement schedule etc
- Cheque Book Request
- Cheque book status enquiry
- Request Demand Drafts
- Open and renews Deposits
- Stop payment of Cheques
- Tele-banking Request
- Enable Transactions
- View your tax credit statement
- View TDS details of your deposits
- Manage your Depository Accounts
- Apply for IPO’s via ASBA: Online ASBA is an easy method to apply for IPOs by blocking the application money in your Savings Bank, Current accounts and overdraft accounts. Application money will remain blocked up to finalization of basis of allotment. Account will be debited only if allotment is made. Federal Bank is a Self Certified Syndicate Bank (SCSB) for accepting ASBA. ASBA facility is available for Residents only. QIBs(Qualified Institutional Buyers) are not eligible for applying through ASBA route.