ExtractNow – Download Free Tool that Extract Multiple Archives
ExtractNow is a free tool that allows you to extract multiple archives quickly and easily. It is not a complete archival solution. Its main purpose it to allow the user to extract multiple archives.
ExtractNow is also highly configurable. You can define a folder where all archives should be extracted, for instance. Then tell the program to work automatically, so files are extracted at a drag and drop. And finally, you might set up what happens post-extraction, perhaps deleting the archive files and opening Explorer at the folder where you’ve extract their contents.
With ExtractNow installed you’ll be able to extract the contents of all these archive types: zip bzip2, rar, arj, z, lzh (+lha), 7z, cab, nsis, lzma, lzma86, xz (+txz), ppmd, udf, xar, mub, hfs, dmg, wim (+swm), iso, chm (+chm,chi,chq,chw,hxs,hxi,hxr,hxq,hxw,lit), split (+001), rpm, deb, cpio, tar, gzip (+gz,gzip,tgz,tpz), mslz, flv, swf, ntfs, fat (+fat,img), mbr, vhd, pe, elf, apm, macho, ace and sit.
ExtractNow is fast. Drag and drop in as many archives as you like, click Extract and the program will immediately extract their contents for you.
- Simple and intuitive user interface for batch archive extractions
- Supports most major archive formats
- Search through folders recursively for archives
- Ability to control what happens after extraction
- Monitor directories for archives and automatically extract them
- Windows Explorer integration through file type assocations and context menus
- Support for advanced customizations through the use of Lua scripting
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org