Email to SMS Forwarding – Send Email as SMS Text Message
Email to SMS forwarding is the service that enables automated and intelligent forwarding of electronic information from email accounts to SMS mobile devices. Powered by the powerful Wireless Information Server engine, the service available at www.ipipi.com has a capacity to analyze millions of messages and using it’s built in intelligence engine route them to mobile devices account owners specify.
Apart from excelling in immediate delivery of important messages to mobile devices www.ipipi.com evolved into an email to SMS messaging portal and application that also enables:
- Analysis of emails and forwarding of information that is declared important
- Robust protection against SPAM
- Sending of messages using a simple and integrated web functionality (web 2 SMS)
- Powerful and free Webmail client
- Generation and origination of messages to and from mobile devices
- calendaring and scheduling as well as mobile alerts
- POP and SMTP server
When you create a new account, you will get a new email address, for example firstname.lastname@example.org. You will immediately get access to all functions of the service.
To use ipipi as your mobile forwarding service you will need a computer connected to the Internet and a mobile phone. Once you register this phone with the system, you can create rules that will filter all incoming messages and send you only the important ones to your mobile device.
You can use ipipi in several ways:
- Send mobile messages using a standard WEB interface.
- As a standard Webmail account
- As an account that collects your mail and forwards important to your mobile phone.
- Service that enables you to send mail to anyone using your mobile phone.
Email : email@example.com