Download Windows Inspection Tool Set(WiTS)
Windows Inspection Tool Set (WiTS) provides list and detail views of various components and objects in a Windows system. You can look at running processes, for instance, or check the status of your Windows services. It can show you your system’s network interfaces, and any connections which might currently be open. And there are modules to display details on your drives, network shares, logged-on users, Windows events, running drivers and more.
It also provides event monitoring and logging capability. Customizable list views show properties of objects in table form. Flexible user-defined filters and sorting modes allow focusing on specific objects. Change tracking to allow highlighting of changes or limiting display to only those objects whose properties has changed. Property page views provide details about objects.
And the program also provides its own Event Monitor, which can report on what’s happening to various aspects of your system: system resources, process launches, driver loads and unloads, network connections, Windows services and more.
Choose the System Resources category, for instance, and the Event Monitor will immediately show you which processes are using the most threads, and have a high number of handles open. With a click this window can stay on top of your other applications, and then it’ll update as you use your PC, so you can continue to run other programs as normal and be alerted when significant events occur.
- Customizable list views show properties of objects in table form.
- Flexible user-defined filters and sorting modes allow focusing on specific objects.
- Change tracking to allow highlighting of changes or limiting display to only those objects whose properties have changed.
- Property PaGE views provide Details about objects.
- Supported object types include processes, services, CPU’s, modules, drivers, network connections and interfaces, disks, shares, users, groups, logon sessions and the windows event log.
- Optional logging of all events to a file.
- Cross-linking of all objects, including events, for easy point-and-click navigation.
- User command line for running external as well as internal commands.
- A full Tcl console with access to the Tcl Windows API for advanced users.
- Automatic startup and multifunction HotKey support for quick access.
Email : email@example.com