Download Vizual Einstein and Visually Develop Project Document
Vizual Einstein allows you to visually develop a project document with notes, headings, subheadings, and hyperlinks. It is also Web-enabled and has full database search functionality. There are many other features, including bibliography and formatted essay report output.
Its intuitive search and hyperlink capabilities allow you to quickly store, classify, cross-reference, retrieve and collate information. It stores information in a Note by reference to a Heading, a unique SubHeading, and a unique NoteID, and the date the note was created. Vizual Einstein’s intuitive search and hyperlink capabilities allow you to quickly store, classify, cross-reference, retrieve and collate information. It stores information in a Note by reference to a Heading, a unique SubHeading, and a unique NoteID, and the date the note was ir subheadings.
- Version 8.0 adds the Quantum Link Generator. Now Vizual Einstein can automatically generate links between Notes based on user-specified link parameters.
- Create unlimited Vizual Einstein database files
- The size of a database is limited only by available hard drive space.
- A note can be up to 64kb in size
- Detailed annotation of each note
- Unique NoteID, Date, Heading, SubHeading, Source, Page Reference, NoteType, and Footnote(yes/no) fields
- Notes can be fully formatted in RTF format, and can be exported in text, rtf, ot html format.
- Windows fonts, bold, italic, underline, strikethrough, left/center/right align
- Import, edit and save text and HTML files
- Essay reports are automaticaly printed with a TOC in either text or html format with hyperlinks to Headings and SubHeadings.
- Sophisticated and easy-to-use visual tree view
- Choose between Outline View, Database View, and Datasheet View
- Outline View allows you to visually concentrate on topic links by displaying Headings, SubHeadings and links among SubHeadings. Move SubHeadings by simply dragging with your Mouse to a new Heading. View all associated links by clicking on a SubHeading.
- In-place edit of the Essay Title, Headings and SubHeadings. Popup menus also allow you to quickly add, edit and delete Headings, SubHeadings, and topic links.
- Datasheet View allows easy data entry and update capabilities in a spreadsheet format.
- Dynamic adjustment of tree window width and note text window width – simply drag your mouse to adjust. View as many notes on screen in separate windows by double-clicking in a Note.
- Create and maintain a detailed bibliography
- Each note can reference a source from your bibliography. Print your bibliography to a text file.
- Browse HTML pages in Vizual Einstein using the Vizual Einstein web browser. Hyperlinks to HTML files on your PC, network, and the Web. Clicking on a URL SubHeading will automatically load that HTML page in the Vizual Einstein Web Browser. Browser requires IE4.0 or later.
- Context-sensitive Pop-Up Menus
- Database Maintenance Utilities – backup, compact, and repair your database within Vizual Einstein.
Email : email@example.com