Download Optimized Firefox Web Browser – Pale Moon
Pale Moon Portable is an optimized version of Firefox exclusively for modern chipsets, boasting an average 25% speed increase on many operations. The program requires one of the following processors:
- Pentium IV, M, or D
- Celeron-M or D
- AMD Opteron / Athlon64 / Sempron
- Any multi-core processor
As a general rule, most computers built after 2005 should work, and Intel-based systems after 2002. See Pale Moon – technical for more information.
Unlike Firefox, there is no support for ActiveX, accessibility features, or parental controls.
- 100% Firefox sourced: As safe as the browser that has seen years of development.
- Uses slightly less memory because of disabled redundant and optional code
- Significant speed increases for page drawing and script processing
- Support for SVG and Canvas, downloadable fonts, WOFF and some HTML5
- Support for Firefox extensions (add-ons), themes and personas
- Support for OOPP (Out-of-process plugin execution)
- Able to use existing Firefox profiles, bookmarks and settings with this migration tool
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org