Download Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 1
Microsoft released Service Pack 1 (SP1) for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2460049) 32-bit Edition which contains new updates which improve security, performance, and stability. Additionally, the SP is a roll-up of all previously released updates.
Initially, Service Pack 1 will be offered as a manual download from the Download Center and from Microsoft Update, and no sooner than 90 days after release, will be made available as an Automatic Update.
This service pack includes two main categories of fixes:
- Previously unreleased fixes that were made specifically for this service pack. In addition to general product fixes, these fixes include improvements in stability, performance, and in security.
- All the public updates that were released through June 2011, and all the cumulative updates that were released through April 2011.
Download Office Suite 2010 sp1 (361.0 MB)
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Microsoft Office 2010, 32-Bit Edition
- Supported Windows Installer Version: Windows Installer 3.1 or greater
- Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1 includes Windows Installer 3.1. Windows Installer 3.1 is also available as a separate download at the following location:
If you have Microsoft Office 2010, 32-Bit Edition, do one of the following:
- Use Microsoft Update (recommended). Microsoft Update consolidates updates provided by Windows Update and Office Update into one location and enables you to choose automatic delivery and installation of high-priority updates.
- Install Service Pack for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2460049) 32-bit Edition. To do this, follow these steps:
- Download the .exe file by clicking on the Download button at the top of the page, and then save the file to your hard disk drive.
- It is recommended that you quit any programs you are running.
- In Windows Explorer, double-click the .exe file that you saved to your hard disk drive, and follow the instructions on the screen.
Email : email@example.com