Download HyperSnap – Screen Capture for Windows
HyperSnap is the fastest and easiest way to take screen captures from Windows screen and text capture from places where system text copy is not possible. It combines the power of a first-class screen capture application with an advanced image editing utility – wrapped into one easy-to-use tool. It is perfect for capturing images and texts that you want to include in your Help system, online tutorials, manuals, training handouts, presentations, marketing materials, Web pages, emails and more. Captures full screen games using DirectX/Direct3D drivers.
- Image captures from any where on the screen or multiple monitors, in any shape or size.
- New and powerful image capture, editing, annotation and manipulation tools, Objects drawn over images can now be selected, edited, shown and hidden, moved, deleted any time. A new native file format saves the objects drawn for further editing later, or save a standard image and have the object “imprinted” permanently on them.
- Unlimited undo/redo.
- TextSnap feature to capture editable text from almost anywhere on the screen. Can also capture tab-delimited data for easy paste into MS Excel.
- Image stamps, frames, drop shadow, free-hand capture, FTP server uploads, more.
- Automatic color substitution.
- Non-rectangular window capture.
- Button Capture – perfect for professional technical writers who need to snap and document dozens of buttons!
- Auto-scrolls and concurrently captures long web pages and other. documents, enabling it to grab more than is visible on the screen.
- Tightly integrates with the MS Windows clipboard to automate repetitive tasks – will even automatically PASTE capture images where needed!
- Automatically saves your captures to graphics files.
- Doubles as effective image viewer, format converter (over 20 image formats supported).
- Fully customizable user interface. Rearrange menus and toolbars any way you want, assign any keyboard shortcuts you like, tear off menus to create instant toolbars, even control HyperSnap with voice commands.
Please note: version 7 upgrade is free for users who bought v.6 license on or after July 1, 2010. Otherwise there is a $19.50 upgrade fee.
Email : email@example.com