Download Google Quick Scroll Chrome Extension to Fasten Searching
Google Quick Scroll is a browser extension for Google Chrome that helps you get to the information you want as quickly and easily as possible. Once you reach a webpage through Google search, you won’t have to scroll through the whole page to find what you’re looking for.
This extension helps you find info on a page that’s most relevant to your Google search. When you click a search result after searching on Google, a dialog may pop up on the bottom-right corner of the page, showing one or more bits of text from the page that are most relevant to your search. Clicking the text will take you directly to that part of the page. Don’t worry — the dialog only appears when it’s most likely to be useful.
Why does Quick Scroll appear only some of the time?
Quick Scroll appears only when it’s likely to be useful, helping make sure it won’t get in your way when it’s not needed. It works best when the information you’re looking for is somewhere down the page. Quick Scroll won’t appear if we don’t detect a specific section of the page that’s particularly relevant (for example, if the entire page is about your search topic). In those cases, we’d rather not interrupt your browsing experience.
Try some of these searches which should make Quick Scroll appear for at least some of their results:
- [ visiting berber villages in morocco ] – click the result from www.gonomad.com
- [ evidence universe expands and contracts ] – click the result from www4.ncsu.edu
- [ belgian waffles served by street vendors? ] – click the result from en.wikipedia.org
Check a few things that might make Quick Scroll not work:
- Make sure you’ve done the Google search after you’ve installed Quick Scroll.
- Make sure you’re not using Google Chrome’s incognito mode, because extensions don’t work in that mode.
- If you’re opted in to a search experiment, Quick Scroll will not appear.
- Quick Scroll supports most, but not all, languages and regions.
- Quick Scroll does not yet support the Google Custom Search Engine.
Email : email@example.com