Download ‘Add Facebook Events to Google Calendar’ Chrome Extension
Add Facebook Events to Google Calendar is a Chrome extension that allows you to quickly add any Facebook event to your Google Calendar with the click of a link. No more copy paste and typing. The items that automatically copied to calendar are:
- Event name
- Dates and times
- Event description
- Link to event page on Facebook
Once set up, you can check one calendar (your Google Calendar) to see what’s going on with your Facebook friends and with whatever else you’ve hooked into GCal. Getting it set up is simple:
- In Facebook, go to your EVENTS page.
- At the top of that page click EXPORT EVENTS
- You’ll get a pop up window with a URL, copy it.
- In Google Cal, on the bottom left you’ll see ‘Other Calendars’ and below that a link to ADD. Click ADD
- One of the new options you’ll be presented with is ADD BY URL, select that
- Paste the URL from Facebook where it asks for it.
Email : email@example.com