Dentsu “;Dcloud” Cloud Platform to Provide Emoji – Introduced
Dentsu announced that it has developed the “;Dcloud2” cloud platform together with D2 Communications and Bijutsu Shuppan Networks to dramatically enhance ease of use for users of emoji. “;Dcloud” is an abbreviation of “;DecoMarket Cloud” and is pronounced “Dee cloud.”
A huge number of emoji are provided on the cloud platform, and users can easily use emoji as though they were already installed on their own smartphones. Seamless linking of the applications supported by ;Dcloud allows emoji to be automatically synchronized regardless of the application or the smartphone model used. Users can therefore easily choose the emoji that appeal to them.
Overview of the ;Dcloud services for users
- Users can use a select sample of emoji provided by ;Dcloud free of charge
- Clideco (clickable emoji) function: If a user taps an emoji provided by a corporation, it changes in various ways such as into a message, a full-screen animation (Deco effect) or a map that enables an instant search for the nearest store location. This function enables access to special information such as how to get coupons.
- Social Palette: Emoji palettes created from hundreds of emoji by CPs, users and DecoMarket are shared on ;Dcloud. When a user chooses a palette, the emoji on that palette are automatically downloaded and used without the user having to do anything else. These palettes allow users to insert emoji into their messages. (There are some restrictions on which palettes can be used free of charge.)
The following services can be used in addition to the free-of-charge services.
- New content for subscribers will be added on a daily basis. Several tens of thousands of emoji will be available at the start of the service next year, and this number will be increased to several hundreds of thousands.
- Emoji upload function: In addition to emoji provided by ;Dcloud, users who have created a ;Dcloud account can upload their own emoji to the cloud for use with applications that are supported by ;Dcloud.
- Unlimited access to social palettes: All the social palettes can be used. Users can also create their own palettes, which they can then make public and share with other users.
Email : email@example.com