Delete / Remove Credit Card or Debit Card from PayPal Account
PayPal website allows payments and money transfers to be made through the Internet. Online money transfers serve as electronic alternatives to paying with traditional paper methods, such as checks and money orders.
If can remove your credit card registered to a PayPal account very easily.
Here’s how to remove a credit card:
- Log in to your account
- Click Profile near the top of the page.
- Click My money.
- Click Update beside Debit and credit cards.
- Select the credit card to remove and click Remove.
A few things to keep in mind:
- You cannot remove a card if you have a pending transaction or if your card was the backup payment method for a recent instant bank payment. Wait a few days and try again.
- You may not be able to remove your card if you have a negative balance in your PayPal account. In this situation, you must bring your balance to zero or higher to remove your card.
- If you remove your only card and have a confirmed bank account, you’ll no longer be able to make instant bank payments. Instead they’ll be sent as eChecks, which take 3 to 4 working days to process.
You may not be able to remove your card if you have a negative balance in your PayPal account. In this situation, you must bring your balance to zero or higher to remove your card. [source]
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org