CoolNovo Browser Formerly Known as ChromePlus
CoolNovo is the browser formerly known as ChromePlus, which is essentially Google’s Chrome with some useful extra features. If you come across a site which only works properly in Internet Explorer, this isn’t a problem: just click an icon in the address bar and CoolNovo will display the site just as though you were using Microsoft’s browser.
A useful Privacy Plus feature can have CoolNovo delete any of your history, cookies, cache, saved passwords, form data and more whenever you exit the browser.
There are also problems, though. Some features appear not to function as they should. There’s minimal documentation, and that’s poorly translated from the original Chinese. The program made itself the default browser on our PC without asking. And there are various other issues which make the product look less than professional. It’s supposed to be called CoolNovo now, for instance, but still installs itself on your system under its old name, ChromePlus.
- Privacy protection: When the browser closed, the selected browsing data would be cleared automatically(not selected by default). You can go to OptionsàPrivacy DataàPrivacy Plus to setup.
- Mouse gestures: You can make efficient commands with easy mouse gestures. Practiced mouse gestures can save you quite a lot of time and are fun.
- Adblock: With the bulid-in Adblock, CoolNovo can prevent the display of ads. Especially, the Adblock of CoolNovo supports the rules of the world famous Adblock Plus’ rule and thus make use of the existing blocking-list of Adblock Plus.
- Super drag: Dragging and dropping a block of text in the page will create a page and search the text with your default search engine. You can also drag the links and pictures to open them in the newtab page.
- Download Tools Support: It supports some popular download tools in the context menu of web pages. There’re more than 10 kinds of downloading tool supported including NetAnts, Orbit, QQ Xuanfeng, IS, FlashGet3, FlashGetMini, NetX, WebThunder, Xunlei, and so on.
- Bottom toolbar: A new feature of CoolNovo, there’re some common-used features on the Bottom toolbar, very convenient and useful.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org