Change Your Email Address in Twitter
Twitter uses your email address to let you know about changes to your account. It is important you know what email address is associated with your account at all times. Here’s how to change your email address. (Remember, an email address can only be associated with one Twitter account at a time.)
How to change your email address:
First, choose a new address:
- Log in to www.twitter.com and click on your account settings page.
- Under the Account tab, you’ll see your real name, username, and email address. Type your new email address into the correct field. (Figure 1)
- When you have entered your new email address in the email field, click Save at the bottom of the page.
- A dialog box will then appear asking you to confirm your Twitter password. Enter your password in the box and click the Save changes button.
- You’ll see a yellow box asking you to confirm your email change. It will stay there until you complete the steps below. (Screenshot 2)
Then, confirm your change (required):
- Now, log in to your new email’s inbox. You should see a new message from Twitter. Open it.
- Click on the confirmation link in that email.
- You should then be directed to your Twitter account. Your change is now complete!
Warning: If you do not complete the confirmation process above, your email will not be changed.
Twitter never shares your email address with third parties. Friends using the contact import feature to find email contacts may locate your profile if you are one of their contacts, but your email address will never be revealed. [source]
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org