Change the Expiry Date of Debit or Credit Card in Paypal
PayPal website allows payments and money transfers to be made through the Internet. Online money transfers serve as electronic alternatives to paying with traditional paper methods, such as checks and money orders. You can change the expiry date or your credit card or debit card registered with your paypal account.
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Profile near the top of the page.
- Click My money under My Profile.
- Click Update beside ‘Debit and credit cards’.
- Click Edit under Action.
- Enter your new expiration date and click Save. [source]
Email : email@example.com