Change Screen Resolution With Hotkey – Download Hotkey Resolution Changer
Hotkey Resolution Changer is able to change the screen resolution using a defined hotkey. A maximum of 9 monitors can be allocated to an individual hotkey. Do you also have a multi monitor setup and are annoyed
HCR will be helpful for
- Starts minimized (add shortcut to StartUp to start with windows)
- Sits silently in the tray
- Define 2 to 9 shortcuts for different resolutions
- Switch resolution with just a keypress!
- [advt]As of version 0.0.2.7 the HotKeys can be customized
- Resolutions below 640×400 and frequencies above 120 Hertz are excluded. If you need them,
- download the source and compile HRC yourself.
Download Hotkey Resolution Changer