BSNL Launches Bharat Berry Push Mail & PIM Sync Services
BSNL has launched Bharat Berry Push Mail & PIM Sync services for its esteemed customers all over India. By using this service, BSNL customers will be able to get email pushed to their mobile phone virtually from any of their email accounts as well as perform synchronization of their Contacts, Calendar, Notes and Tasks across their mobile phone and BSNL Bharat Berry server.
A mobile communication service that
- Works with all compatible Mobile phones
- Works with your Corporate mail, Gmail and your personal email accounts
- Has all data and communication functionalities you are used to
- Provides over the air (OTA) Contact and Calendar Synchronization
- Outlook Plugin for synchronization
To activate service send
SMS SUB BB on 51123 or call 1503
How to use
To access BSNL’s Push Mail & PIM Sync services, send a SMS as SUB BB to 51123. You will receive a SMS with a thank you note and a link. Click on the link received via sms and follow the instructions.
- Keep your remote email inbox in sync with the BSNL’s Push Mail Client
- Compose and send emails
- Receive push email notifications which inform you of new emails on your mobile phone without you having to explicitly ask for new email
- Read, delete, reply, forward, or flag emails
- View attachments through the native browser of the phone (support varies based on phone model
- Detect URLs in your emails and go to them directly on your mobile phone
- Call the sender of a received email, if the sender is stored in your contacts list with a phone number
- Work offline
- Contact,Notes,Task and Calendar may be save and later retrieved if your phone is lost / change the phone
- Visit http://bsnl.bharatberry.com for deactivate the service and view their details after using their username and password..
- PUSH MAIL @ Rs. 50/- PER MONTH
- PIM SYNC @ Rs. 50/- PER MONTH
- COMBO @ Rs. 80/- PER MONTH
To unsubscribe BSNL Bharat Berry services please SMS UNSUB BB on 51123, Customer will receive an unsubscribing URL kindly open the same on your mobile browser or on your PC as per your convenience and follow basic steps to complete the unsubscription process. Please be informed that once we get your unsubscription request your account will automatically get deactivated on your plan anniversary date and you will not be able to access your account thereafter.
- Mail setup at http://bsnl.bharatberry.com
- Bharat Berry server will enable your device to SYNC emails with your configured email a/c (normally your organisation domain). Your organisation email server must support POP/IMAP and SMTP service to configure enterprise service.
- Pull N Push
- Bharat Berry will try to connect with your configured account(s) in predefined interval to pull emails and push on your device.
This functionality is similar to other popular push email service for individual customers. click on Setup Other E-Mail A/c to configure your multiple email accounts.
Note: You can select only one mode at a time, you may switch to other mode any point of time
Email : email@example.com