BlackBerry Storm Touchscreen Smartphone in India by Vodafone
The BlackBerry Storm 9500 Touchscreen Smartphone will be available in India soon (within a month?) for Vodafone customers.
BlackBerry Storm 9530 will be available to Verizon Wireless customers in the USA in this fall season. They will benefit from the reliable high-speed 3G Evolution-Data Optimized (EV-DO) network of Verizon Wireless.
In India, Europe, Australia and New Zealand, Vodafone will support BlackBerry Storm 9500 customers with its high-speed 3G mobile broadband networks.
Touch Screen Features
BlackBerry Storm is the first touch-screen based BlackBerry smartphone.
The user distinctly feels the screen being pressed and released with a gentle click, similar to the feeling of a key on a physical keyboard or a button on a mouse. The clickable touch-screen gives the user positive confirmation that they have made a selection and the result is a dramatically enhanced touch interface and a highly-intuitive typing experience.
The new BlackBerry Storm adds support for multi-touches, taps, slides and other touch-screen gestures, so customers can easily highlight, scroll, pan and zoom for smooth navigation.
The BlackBerry Storm smartphone also features a built-in accelerometer, allowing its touch-screen to automatically switch between landscape mode and portrait mode as the user rotates the handset.
Provides full HTML high-performance browser that works in either portrait or landscape orientation. Users can just double tap on the touch screen to zoom in and slide their fingers to scroll and pan. Icons along the bottom of the display allow for quickly accessing Web sites. The enhanced browser supports file downloading, streaming audio and video (RTSP), and with its built-in RSS support.
Blackberry Storm supports personal and corporate e-mail and text messaging (SMS), picture messaging (MMS) and instant messaging (IM) as well as easy access to popular social networking sites.
The BlackBerry Storm smartphone features built-in Global Positioning System (GPS) capabilities. Designed to work with BlackBerry Maps and other location-based software.
The built-in mobile streaming capabilities on the BlackBerry Storm smartphone are designed so that you can watch online clips like these or even listen to streamed music broadcasts.
You can as well access social networking sites like Facebook and MySpace from Blackberry Storm.
In the USA, the BlackBerry Storm 9530 gives Verizon Wireless customers 3G EV-DO Rev. A/CDMA technology – and (2100Mhz) UMTS/HSPA and quad-band EDGE/GPRS/GSM for global use. The BlackBerry Storm 9500 from Vodafone supports (2100Mhz) UMTS/HSPA and quad-band EDGE/GPRS/GSM networks.
- BlackBerry Internet Service
- BlackBerry Unite!
- BlackBerry Professional Software
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server support
- Preloaded DataViz Documents to Go – allows users to edit Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint files directly on the handset
- 3.2 megapixel camera with variable zoom, auto focus and a powerful flash that also provides continuous lighting when recording video
- Built-in GPS supports location-based applications and services, as well as geotagging of photos
- 1 GB of onboard memory storage and a microSD/SDHD memory card slot that supports up to 16 GB of additional storage
- Media player that can play movies smoothly in full-screen mode
- A 3.5 mm stereo headset jack, support for Bluetooth stereo audio profile (A2DP/AVRCP) and dedicated volume controls
Email : email@example.com