BlackBerry Curve 8530 in India at Tata Indicom, Price Rs 18990
Tata Teleservices Ltd. and Research In Motion (RIM) have introduced the BlackBerry Curve 8530 smartphone to CDMA customers on the Tata Indicom network. The new BlackBerry Curve 8530 is now available at authorized Tata Indicom retail stores across India.
Tata Indicom said the combination of its prepaid and postpaid plans together with the BlackBerry smartphone’s user-friendly features will enable it to deliver a rich mobile communications experience to customers. Until 30th June 2010, Tata Indicom is offering free data services for two months along with the BlackBerry Curve 8530. Connected on Tata Indicom’s fast CDMA network, customers can also enjoy watching free live TV for the first 3 months if they subscribe before 30th June, 2010.
The BlackBerry Curve 8530 feature-rich smartphone includes an innovative optical trackpad, which delivers a great navigation experience. The smartphone is equipped with dedicated media keys, which are smoothly integrated along the top of the handset giving customers an easy, convenient way to control their music and videos. With high speed network access and its built-in Wi-Fi, customers can enjoy faster access to the Internet and extended data coverage.
In addition to providing the industry’s leading mobile solution for email, messaging (IM and SMS) and social networking, and an easy-to-use, full-QWERTY keyboard for comfortable, accurate typing, the BlackBerry Curve 8530 comes with powerful multimedia features, useful applications to help users stay organized and productive and full HTML browsing.
“The CDMA smartphone market is developing rapidly. The launch of the BlackBerry Curve 8530 will give Tata Indicom customers access to a very approachable smartphone at an affordable price,” said Pradeep Dwivedi, Senior Vice President, Tata Teleservices Ltd. “We believe that the BlackBerry Curve 8530 supported by our extensive network will appeal to young professionals and students who want easy-to-use smartphones with rich communications and multimedia features that allow them to stay connected through social networking sites, instant messaging services including BlackBerry Messenger and email.”
“RIM is delighted to introduce the new BlackBerry Curve 8530 in India with Tata Indicom network and we are confident that it will appeal to a wide audience of customers with its exceptional messaging and social media apps as well as its powerful multimedia features,” said Frenny Bawa, Managing Director, India, Research In Motion.
BlackBerry Curve 8530 Features
- The BlackBerry Curve 8530 smartphone measures 109 (l) x 60 (w) x 13.90 (d) mm and weighs 106 grams (including battery).
- Easy-to-use, highly tactile, full-QWERTY keyboard and optical trackpad for reliable, responsive typing and navigation
- 256 MB flash memory and 528 MHz next generation processor for enhanced performance
- Supports voice-activated dialing and Bluetooth (version 2.1), with support for hands-free headsets, car kits, stereo headsets and other Bluetooth peripherals
- High speed Internet roaming on CDMA networks
- Built-in Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g)
- GPS with support for location-based applications
- Digital camera with zoom and video recording
- Advanced media player for music, pictures and videos, with dedicated media keys and a 3.5 mm stereo headset jack
- BlackBerry Media Sync, which makes it easy to quickly sync photos and music from your computer to the smartphone
- Access to BlackBerry App World, featuring a broad and growing catalog of third-party mobile applications developed specifically for BlackBerry smartphones. Categories include games, entertainment, IM and social networking, news, weather, productivity and more
- Access to email, messaging (IM, SMS, BlackBerry Messenger) and popular social networking sites such as Facebook and MySpace
- Multimedia capabilities with dedicated media keys smoothly integrated along the top of the handset, giving customers an easy, convenient way to control their music and videos
- Support for BlackBerry services with access to up to 10 supported email accounts, including most popular ISP email accounts such as Yahoo!, Windows Live Hotmail, AOL and Gmail, and BlackBerry Enterprise Server support, which provides advanced security and IT administration for corporate deployments
- Expandable memory via hot swappable microSD/SDHC memory card slot, supporting up to 32 GB cards
- Wi-Fi Support – The First Wi-Fi capable CDMA BlackBerry Handset.
- HSIA Enabled – Experience the 3G like speed. To know more about HSIA please click here.
- Supports Tata Photon TV – Watch TV on the Go.
- 2 MP camera with Video Recording
- Get your personal and official mail as soon as it comes in your inbox
- View and Edit attachments in formats such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, JPEG and many more
- Stay connected with friends – chat with them on instant messenger
- Schedule appointments
- Carry your official corporate directory of emails and phone numbers on your handheld
- Manage multiple email accounts with the BlackBerry, including your corporate5 email account.
- Each mailbox is automatically updated whenever you send, delete, file or read messages on the BlackBerry smartphone.
- Receive your work and personal emails without effort.
- Messages are delivered automatically to your smartphone
- Delivers a dynamic, highly responsive Internet experience.
- Save bookmarks for one-click access to favorite sites
- Stay on top of your day
- Quick access to contact information. Email, text and place phone calls directly from one centralized address book.
- Synchronize information between your PC or Mac desktop and your BlackBerry smartphone, including calendar, address book, tasks, memos and more.
- The BlackBerry can work with your organization’s BlackBerry Enterprise Solution to provide enterprise class functionality, including advanced security features, push delivery of data from corporate applications, remote address look-up, wireless synchronization with corporate PIM tools and single mailbox integration. Plus, unlike traditional mobile phones, the BlackBerry can be centrally managed and supported by IT departments.
- Send and receive text messages
- Instant messaging (IM) on your BlackBerry allows you to stay in touch with all your instant messaging contacts on popular instant messaging communities and corporate instant messaging systems
Email : email@example.com