Amazon Kindle with U.S. and International Wireless in India at $279
Recently Amazon added Kindle with U.S. Wireless and International Wireless to its Kindle family of wireless reading devices. The newest Kindle can ship to customers around the world. With this new Kindle, you can receive your books, newspapers, and magazines wirelessly while at home or abroad in over 100 countries, including India.
Kindle utilizes the same 3G wireless technology as advanced cell phones, so you never need to hunt for a Wi-Fi hotspot. Unlike cell phones, there are no monthly wireless bills and no yearly contracts. There is no software to install, and no syncing required.
The new Kindle is as thin as most magazines and weighs less than a paperback—but can hold 1,500 books. Its electronic-ink screen looks and reads like real paper with no glare—even in bright sunlight. A long battery life means you can read for up to two weeks on a single charge.
The U.S. Kindle Store has more than 350,000 books, including 107 of 112 New York Times bestsellers, plus top newspapers, magazines, and blogs.
- Customers in India will get a new book in under 60 seconds.
- New York Times Best Sellers and New Releases are $11.99, unless marked otherwise. You’ll also find many books for less – over 100,000 titles are priced under $5.99.
- Kindle ships with a U.S. power adapter and a micro-USB cable for charging your Kindle via a computer USB port. The U.S. power adapter supports voltages between 100V – 240V.
- You can also transfer personal documents to your Kindle via USB for free at anytime.
- Wireless download times can vary based on 3G or EDGE/GPRS coverage, signal strength and file size.
- Kindle books, newspapers, and magazines are currently priced and sold in United States dollars.
- Blogs and the experimental web browser are currently not available for India.
- Kindle includes a 1-year limited warranty.
Note: We use affiliate links for amazon in this post.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org