Accord CD Ripper – Free CD Ripper for Audio Song Tracks from CD
Accord CD Ripper is a free CD Ripper for extracting the audio song tracks from a CD. With Accord CD Ripper, you don’t have to insert the CD into the CD Rom to listen to the songs. The songs will be extracted onto the computer hard drive. You can then listen to the songs from your computer without the CD. It can convert format of songs in the CD into MPEG or WAV formats. It has an integrated CD Player which allows you to play the song tracks from the CD, or you can use your favorite media player for that.
- The path can be set to remote and local path, remote only path from FreeDB Servers and local only (from Harddisk Files)
- You can save remote album information to local files
- You can load all song tracks when Audio CD is inserted
- You can configure the filename in 13 styles including <Artist>\<Album>\<Tracknum><Tracktitle>, Track<Tracknum> and etc.
- Accord CD Ripper software allows you to configure the delimiter of the filename, write Metadata, write Log File
- Accord CD Ripper can notify user when finished
- It supports two audio format including Waveform (WAVE), and MP3(MPEG-1 Audio Layer 3)
- Accord CD Ripper with a built in CD Player can play, pause, and stop a song track, play previous and next track, and eject the current CD drive tray
- Accord CD Ripper allows you to rip all checked audio at once
- You can check or uncheck all the audio song tracks
- Accord CD Ripper can reread the disc and refresh the track list view
- You can quickly set the output format
- You can edit the CD information including album, artist, genre, and year.
- Accord CD Ripper sofrware supports multiple languages including English, Chinese, French, German, Portuguese, Turkish, Thai, Finnish, Welsh, Yiddish, and etc.
Email : email@example.com