160by2 iPhone App – Send Free SMS to India and Singapore
160by2 is a FREE iPhone app to send SMS using www.160by2.com the most popular SMS site in India. Residents of India, Kuwait, Malaysia, Philippines, Saudi, Singapore, UAE, UK, USA can register for an account and send Free SMS to India and Singapore. For U.S.A users using the app registration is only supported for AT&T and Verizon account holders. If you already have a 160by2 account you can use the app with your existing account. It is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Download from iTunes.
How to use 160by2
- Download 160by2 launch it.
- There are 3 tabs in the application, first tab is for user selection to send SMS and also where all contacts are managed.
- Start by tapping the contacts button on the top right hand corner of the first tab.
- Add a few groups.
- Add some contacts and you can assign contacts to groups.
- Navigate back to the first screen where all the contacts that you added will be populated.
- Now you can select few contacts or all of them and click on the Compose button.
- Compose a message and tap send.
- First time you’ll be taken to the login details screen. Enter you login details and tap Save.
- Once you’re back at Compose screen tap Send, SMS will be sent.
- If you do not have an account tap Register and submit details. Once you receive an SMS with your password enter the details in Settings page and you’ll be ready to use the app.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org